Project ObjectiveCreate a social media footprint for 26 luxury hotels across the globe which starts from building their social presences including engagement, response management and listening, to the creation of an influencer outreach program.
Our ApproachTargeting new consumer segments, focus on incremental revenue and driving loyalty were the key goals. And a seamless integration of online and offline consumer behavior would ensure better consumer understanding and offering plans/offers accordingly.
- Customer Centria developed a Social CRM, a global first for any hotel chain. The purpose was to map guest profiles with their social media footprint, and building communication plans around the same.
- Differentiated engagement strategies were built across Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Tripadvisor, Blogs etc. covering various campaigns like food and beverage, weddings, watersports, etc. across hotels. Innovative engagement vehicles like photo apps and QR code campaigns were integrated.
- A special application was conceived and created, allowing users to engage with 26 hotels in one place, either individually or collectively.
- Customized 'listening posts' were put in place for each of the 26 hotels to create buzz around that hotel, with built-in response management module. The social presence of the hotels was made as interactive and dynamic as possible, creating consumer experiences
- Brand moved from an inward facing to customer centric approach to digital
- Social presence of Taj online ensured access to new user segments, thus improving the business
- Social CRM helped achieve a clear picture of user profiles, hence creating marketing campaigns around specific scenarios
- Prompt response management and higher engagement levels led to larger number and better quality leads
- Taj became the world’s first hotel chain to use social CRM