Diary of a
India's leading specialty retail chain
The retailer specialises in catering to the infant and kids segments. They have over 50 stores across 20 cities in India.
- Build a strong online community of mothers via social interaction management
- Generating relevant consumer profiles of Moms via leads
- Encouraging participation and contributions
- We started the process with an innovative mind-map for the mothers and identified their needs and behaviour – How are Moms, How they express, What they do and How do they think.
- Content was seeded on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, and users were encouraged to participate, comment and share
- The comments were used as an excellent listening platform and further reviewed and enhanced the engagement methodology
- Conducted online events and campaigns such as Father’s day celebration, Child safety camp and so on
In a short span of 25 days, the Facebook fan base jumped by 327 users and Twitter followers reached 241. Average daily Facebook impressions during this period were over 9000