Diary of a
OCBC is Singapore's oldest established local bank and also one of Asia's leading financial services groups, with group assets of S$183 billion.
To understand OCBC Bank's below the line marketing processes and requirements and implement the appropriate Marketing Resource Management suite to achieve the following:
- Centralise the entire marketing processes - right from the initiation of the brief to the final delivery of the communication
- Integrate Marketing Resource Management with OCBC Bank's Campaign management
- Create a digital Asset Management library for OCBC Bank's digital assets and seamlessly integrate OCBC Bank's marketing divisions spread across China, Malaysia and Singapore
- Offer robust security controls at all levels of the process and create customised templates to capture and audit all processes
End-to-end implementation of Affinium Plan, including customised templates and integrate it with Affinium Campaign for centralised campaign management.
First and foremost we studied their existing marketing hierarchy, divisions and individuals involved, reporting structures, various business processes, and the geographies they were spread across. This was done both onsite as well as offsite. Based on this understanding, Customer Centria then worked out a customised Affinium Plan design proposal that allowed all existing business processes to the be captured, as well as introduced a flexible yet robust security policy. Simultaneously, Affinium Plan was designed to seamlessly integrate with OCBC Bank's existing campaign engine - Affinium Campaign. Keeping in mind the environment, the implementation plan was structured in a manner that offered minimum disruption in day to day activities.
- The end-to-end solution offered by Customer Centria helped OCBC integrate it's entire below the line marketing process into one centralised tool that complements its campaign management function as well
- Every process now has a clear audit trail as well as a robust security structure. The customised workflow templates ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.